Effective Date: May 29, 2023
1. Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Website, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about your means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
3. Web browser cookies
4. How we use collected information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
– To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
6. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Your acceptance of these terms